Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Funnies in Kindergarten

It has been one of those weeks where my K kiddos say the most random things.  It always seems to happen about the time it gets quiet in my classroom and sure enough one of my cuties will pipe up with something random.  Example: R comes up to me and I, thinking he needs help on his work, say "What do you need?" R. says, "Have you felt my muscles?  I think they are getting bigger."  You need to picture him trying to yank a tight long sleeve shirt up to his arm pit to get the full effect.  Another example:  We are creating "How to..." books.  For this we are making a class list of things we know how to do. A. pipes up, "I know how to fold laundry." I agree that this is something to add to our list.  She wasn't finished.  "I even have to fold my dads UNDERWEAR!  They have reindeer on them!"  Now how am I going to face this man again knowing what he is wearing under his britches?  One last one: (this one was said completely out of the blue and with complete sincerity.)Y. says  "I think I need to go to Idaho.  That is where all the cool stuff is."

I love my job. :)

Separator

2 comments:

jewelzmomof4 said...

Kids just crack me UP!!!!! I get comments like that all the time....one day little Bella came to me and told me her toy phone doesn't work!!! I said "well hun the batteries are dead, I'm sorry..."she stopped and looked at me and smiled and said "I call my Daddy...he will buy you some...and some cookies and cereal and all foods!!!" I guess I am buying the wrong kind of food for her and she is not approving LOL.

Deanna said...

I wish I had written things down that you guys said. It would be a best seller.