Monday, February 28, 2011

Bitten by the Blog Bug!

I have to admit - I have been lurking around several (which quickly turned into many) blogs lately.  Most are education related.  These blogs are Awesome! Beautiful! Helpful! And.... Intimidating.  How can I create a blog that even begins to offer what these offer? These teachers are obviously talented and very computer savvy!  Could I ever create a blog as wonderful as these?

My mouse arrow has lingered over the "create blog" button for the last three or so days - not sure if I should give it a click.  Finally I decided to give it a try.  What do I have to lose?  So here goes, my first blog entry.  I decided that there might be one or two things I could share.  I will have to learn as I go along.  I have no idea how to post and entry (I assume I will know as soon as I finish this one!).  I do not know how to link a document.  I do not know how to add a picture.  I DO know that I am willing to learn how to complete all of these steps.  I DO know that there are some wonderful people/teachers out there who share their items and ideas on a daily basis and I want to do that to. (I'm not sure about the daily basis part but I can try!) I DO know that just creating this post has been exciting and I can't wait to actually see it on the web.

So, here goes!  I guess I better learn how to post now!

Separator

No comments: